Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Family




Everyone says family of the same blood watches out for you,
but I beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood takes care of you, rain or shine,
but I beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood supports you,
but I beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood loves you,
but I beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood builds you up,
but I beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood sticks together,
but i beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood is inseparable,
but I beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood grows together,
but I beg to differ.

Everyone says family of the same blood spends time together,
but I beg to differ.



What do I agree in?

Family doesn't make up of the same bloodline. They don't. Family is made up from a group of individuals of different races, characters, looks, weights etc, that support, care, grow together, spend time together and love one another. That is what I call family. I realized I have more families than I could imagine and asked for, want to know why? My fellow bloodlines are strangers to me, literally. If I could name one disappointment in life, it would be having fellow bloodlines that doesn't care or love you as a person. They know your existence but they couldn't be bothered about your being. When you stick to them, care for them emotionally, spiritually and physically, in the end, what do you get? Not even one support. Not even one! Okay, maybe one or two supports, can't deny that. But when you are totally in need, they are gone. Like KAPPOOOOOSH! BAM! "I'M OUTTA HERE!" or "SEE YA, DON'T WANNA BE YA"

Therefore, I thank God for the families I have all around Malaysia. :) They have been nothing but nice to me and love me like their own. :) thank you from the deepest bit of my heart! :) If there's "World Family Day", I'd call each one of you just to say THANK YOU! :)

My mood now is disappointment.

Somehow, a friend of mine: Choudhry, comes in the picture right now, to remind me to let go. Though he doesn't know what I'm going through right now, I think God sends him to bless me with the song "Irisdescent" :) Wanna know what the lyric says?

"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?
You build up hope, but failure's all you've known.
Remember all the sadness and frustration,
And let it go,
Let it go."


:(


thank You LORD for always being here with me through different individuals... :) I shall be glad and know I'm loved by YOU, him and my other foster families.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO