Friday, June 18, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Faithfulness

ah crap, cedric saw my post.

LOL.




Anyway, I learnt that today God is forever faithful and I'm thankful for that. An accident occurred to a family of my friend's friend. Yet God proves that He's faithful in bringing joy in the midst of sorrows. Wanna know why? The eldest daughter is alive and well, coz she was in UK during the crash in Kuantan. And the best part, her name is called Joy. See how faithful is He in everything. A time for mourning, a time for joy. I hope that she'll see His blessing of joy in this. Do pray for recovery for the mother, sister and the youngest brother. :) Amen.


Awesome God we're serving.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO