Thursday, July 23, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With Teacher's Day Carnival


Hey.. Hey.. Teacher's Day Carnival was fun. Although I stayed back until 11.30pm from 9am... :D

Highlights:
1. I did recite my poem. Edited by Afiq-ah and WanSyazza. Thank you for the support! :D

2. Kooku said "DAAAMAAAIIIII" during his poem reciting.. LOL. Oh OH! "Satu.. Satu dalam sejuta.."

3. Farahdiana sang a song BEAUTIFULLY!!! *her new fan* The only TESL that made through the Finals.

4. Reza sang Yesterday. Selamba only him.. Funny!

5. Luke sang Let It Be. LOL. He sang all out of tune but I LOVED IT!

6. Pian played the guitar gracefully! :D He played during my poem reciting time. It was great! :D

7. Hasif went "Joy, can you dont do your sad puppy face? I had enough on my mind..." LOL LOL LOL!!!

8. Ina was being great yesterday! She was being supportive the whole way through... Couldn't ask for more.

9. Oh oh!! It was Chia's birthday yesterday too! We all sang her a birthday song for most of the days. *Grinning*

10. Not forgetting, we(farahdiana, Jenna, Pian, Hidayat and Alven on the guitar) sang "More Than Words" to a lecturer and we got RM5 for it. I mean Rm5 for the whole thing. LOL.

11. We LITERALLY cheered REALLLLY loud for every TESL performances and during prize-giving ceremony.



that was all that is yesterday. :) love it!



Spilling out of Love,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO