Sunday, July 19, 2009

Spelling Out Life... With Debate





Guess what, or most probably all of you have known that I'm officially the College Tun Hussein Onn's debater. *SHRIEK*





Don't ask me how.
It reminds of to NEVER BE SO FRIENDLY TO PEOPLE ALL THE TIME cause it will lead you to something new and something challenging.
lol.




Neneway... Vice-Chancellor Cup Debate Competition is next Saturday and Sunday. I think this is my first time debating. This also the first time I use my brains a lot in 3 months. HAHA. Why, you might asked? I have 18 motions to think about, in preparation for both parties, for points to win! :) He brought me this far, I may wail and drool all the way but I will go through this. I must!



Spilling Out of Words,
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO