Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spelling Out Life... with Not-So-Positive Mind

Lately with what is going on in my family and relationship, I start to see things in a mundane-lifeless way... I have not been feeding myself with truth and words of encouragement but I gave myself hard-aching lies that sips out the joy in me. I know God is good but I lose heart. I lose heart. It's easy to be in that position, u see, u just need to stay away from the Word for a day or two, pick quarrels with someone you love once or twice, say "i'm okay" everyday, be alone and online for almost all the time, isolate yourself on and off, and VOILA, you just got your heart lost! sigh.


Oh Lord, Lord, teach me words of life once again that I may worship You again and bless others with it. I've been nothing but "I Dont Know" or "I cant". teach me to stop being useless and give me the heart to grow again. I'm tired and lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO