Monday, September 19, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with low emotional state of mind

i need a hug.

i need someone to tell me that "ilek la.. its nothing big"

i need someone to tell me that "hey. ur going to be okay. coz He is with you"

i need someone to pinch me and say "dont be such a puss and jump back up, will you???"

i need someone to throw me a bucket of ice water on my face.

i need someone to tell me "ur schedule is not pack. so u will be A-OK"

i need someone to tell me "look unto heaven and see His faithfulness"

i need someone to tell me "the LORD gave you a good break in Penang, remember? so what makes you think He won't carry you through the week?"

I need someone to tell me "chillax"

i need myself to absorb all the things I said above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO